- The August 2016 edition of WIPO Magazine is out and in the spirit of the ongoing Olympics, there’s an article on that. IP-related of course.
- We had previously mentioned here, that Angela Daly‘s book Socio-legal Aspects of the 3-D Printing Revolution was scheduled for release in June 2016. It’s out now and has been kind enough to review it here.
- If you have been following the US Presidential elections, you would have heard by now the plagiarism allegations leveled against Melania Trump for copying parts of Michelle Obama’s speech. IP Whiteboard has this to say about that.
- WIPO is about to open external offices in Africa – Algeria and Nigeria. 6 African Member States submitted their proposals, which you can read here. Looks like the right time for the Lady to update her CV. WIPO, here we come!
- Ever wondered why you can’t find some of your favourite music artistes on Spotify? Here’s why.
Recently, the Lady came across a tweet that forbade someone for using the Rio2016 hashtag and thought it was ridiculous. Well, it appears not to be hence the question – Are companies allowed to tweet about #Rio2016?