- On rating IP Firms – which is the leading IP firm in
- I am almost certain that Nigerian IP practitioners can relate with this Brazilian IP Lawyer’s frustrations with delays at the Brazilian PTO.
- The recent ruling by a Swedish Supreme Court on Freedom of Panorama has raised some eyebrows. Eleonora has some thoughts on the decision as does Wikimedia.
- Quite a long read for this one. The EUIPO released an assessment of how IP is perceived by people between the ages of 15 and 24. Lazy read version aka Executive Summary here or just read this.
- This had me chuckling particularly the analysis of the arguments in favour of registering the wordmark booking.com in Israel. The author’s last line? Bonkers!